We've begun eating cereal, especially at night, to try and get her sleeping through the night. She seems to like it and definitely likes sitting up in her highchair, so as long as some of it makes its way to her tummy we'll be good. I think once we move to colored food (carrots, green beans, bananas) the dress code will be downgraded to diaper on
ly, bib optional.
In other happenings, Rory made her first trip to Grandma and Grandpa Buntrock's farm over the weekend.

She didn't help with chores, pick anything from the garden, mow the lawn or take any "crop tours", but they were glad to have her just the same. She travelled like a veteran, now if we could just get her a frequent flyer account... We got comments on every flight about how good she was and she spent most of one flight talking to the passengers around her. I do have to give a generic thank you to all of the random strangers that offered their help in so many ways - one guy even offered to hold her while I got settled in my seat (I didn't take him up on it). She is such a happy and good natured baby, which she must get from her dad, being cute doesn't hurt either.
I think that is about all we have happening here. I am still home with Rory, loving every minute and feeling lucky to be able to. I still miss Hawaii but who wouldn't?! Aloha!
1 comment:
Oh, my gosh, she is so big and so cute!!! I heard that you stopped in SD. I am sure that your parents loved that. Hope all is well in PA! Miss you all!
Post a Comment