
Finally, I'm getting around to a new post. I apologize to those of you who have been checking back routinely and seeing the same old stuff.
If you haven't heard by now, we are moving to Pittsburgh, PA. Sean accepted a job with the Pennsylvania ANG doing what he does now with the Hawaii ANG. We're excited, one of us more so than the other, but are happy to be moving back to the mainland and closer than 12 hours by plane to our family. I'll need to be convinced that Pittsburgh has better things to offer than the constant 80 degrees, trade winds, beaches and Pacific Ocean, although not spending one hour in traffic to travel 18 miles is a start! I'll be staying in Hawaii until the baby is born so we get to be a dual coast family for a while - hint, hint, come see us on the islands while you can!
Baby Watch '09 - All is good with Baby, we are at 30 weeks and counting. I am officially in the third trimester and have been told that a whole new set of "changes" come with that. I
I'll quit with the whining, however these are the things that no one tells you about until it's too late!
Lastly, we had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's. Christmas Eve day we went to the Hawaii Bowl and watched Notre Dame play while Hawaii stayed in the locker room. I guess being top in the WAC doesn't mean much outside of the conference. We were hoping for more of a game, but the day was beautiful and live football is always better than on TV!
2 comments:
Glad to read the updates. We are excited for you to come stateside and to be closer, but honestly we are sad to loose our island hook up! I hope you will like the eastern side of the US and we will plan a trip out after baby comes and you get settled.
Let's make a trade. My house for your house. My weather for your weather. Next I'll need a job. Sean already has one. Oh well, we're in a warm spell, 22F.
Uncle Dave
Post a Comment