I don't know if it was ever his birthday wish to spend it with his in-laws, but my parents are here visiting. They arrived last Thursday and depart tomorrow. I think they've enjoyed themselves (see below), even though the island life is a bit of a culture shock (poke and manapua were NOT a big hit). More to follow...
Otherwise all is calm here in the Pacific. Aloha!
5 comments:
I hope you had a nice time with your parents. I am sure they really had a nice time. Please send my birthday wishes onto Sean, a day late.....my bad! love you both
Im glad you find my "accident" funny...hehe. Just tell me when and what time my flight is to Pittsbugh (although I would much rather fly to Hawaii, sure you don't need help packing??) Hope you and the Baby are well! Take care!
I meant Pittsburgh....hehe.
Wow I feel like a terrible cousin!! Happy belated Birthday cuz!!! -Brandi
I was going to get Sean something for his birthday, but how can you top a wonderful wife, being a expectant new father and returning to the Steeler capital?
GO STEELERS!
Can't wait for the coming attraction. Happy belated birthday nephew!
Uncle Dave
Post a Comment