Sunday, August 15, 2010

It's a boy! and other stuff...





So... if you haven't heard by now Rory will have a little brother somewhere around December 18th. We are all excited! We are starting our basement remodel project so that the grandparents, or anyone else that comes to visit, can have their own space. Other than that, we have been watching the summer fly by and enjoying (not) the heat and humidity. Most days I would give anything for a trade wind but Pittsburgh has turned out to be the least windy place I have ever lived. We had a good time in South Dakota over the July 4th weekend at the Buntrock family reunion, Rory was a hit with all of her cousins and even stayed up late to watch the fireworks! That may be the last long distance trip we make for a few years since as most of you know, traveling with a baby and a toddler doesn't make for a relaxing time! We were glad we got to see everyone and I think I was in denial about how old we are all getting - I never thought the day would come when I was sitting watching the fireworks instead of lighting them off without regard for safety. No injuries were sustained and I think G-pa Buntrock may have visitors every July 4th!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Sorry I am so tardy with my congratulations to you!! We here in AZ are so excited for your family!! We can't wait to meet Mr. Lockerman!
love to all

Anonymous said...

sorry, wrong google account....

xoxo
sara