Rory Judith Lockerman arrived on Monday, March 23, 2009 at 9:17 am. She weighed 8 pounds and 5 ounces and was 19 inches long. Mom, Dad and Rory are all doing fantastic and one of us is getting plenty of sleep!
We are truly blessed. It is amazing that one moment of time, one split second changes your life forever and makes it better and so much more special.
We will post more pictures in a day or two. Thank you to everyone for the well wishes, love and support!
5 comments:
Congrats Heather! She is a cuttie!! Hope you are all doing well!
we love looking at all of you together with your cute little family. Rory is darling and you look great Heather!! Sean, you don't look so bad yourself..... We are so happy for you!!
love to all
She is beautiful and I love the outfit you have on her, I hope you took it home with you.
Congratulations! Rory is beautiful. I love her dark hair.
Congratulation Sean and Heather. Your baby is beautiful....
Post a Comment